Friday, March 15, 2013

Not So Nellie: Fixing Up an American Girl Doll - Part II

So these updates might come at your really quickly! I have been working on little Miss. No Name (Anyone want to help name her?!) and have been running into some problems. I'll get more into that later. As for now, I'll show you some pictures of her with her hair all brushed and straightened!



Looking better already! Now if it wasn't for that eye.

  When I brushed her hair out it became all 'flippy' at the ends, so cute!


How adorable is her hair?

 Wasn't a huge fan of the front few of her hair but that's alright!

 These are the white streaks on her legs. We will fix that right up!

 So since her hair was so frizzy and dead, I decided to spray some downy/water mix and straighten her hair. I will be showing you guys how to do that on my Youtube soon!

 I laid her so that her hair was able to drape over the side and dry straight. You'll see how nice it comes out!

Hello little Miss! Looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment